[theme-reviewers] $content_width and after_theme_setup: d'oh!

Emil Uzelac emil at themeid.com
Sun Jan 16 01:50:10 UTC 2011

I understood what you meant before :) two girls? Nice! we have one and
sometimes she's like two.

*Emil Uzelac* | ThemeID | T: 224-444-0006 | Twitter:
@EmilUzelac<http://twitter.com/emiluzelac>| E:
emil at themeid.com | http://themeid.com
*Make everything as simple as possible, but not simpler.* - Albert Einstein