[theme-reviewers] Need anything?

Philip M. Hofer (Frumph) philip at frumph.net
Sat Jan 15 07:01:09 UTC 2011

Generic notes under the reply form that have our basic information on how to
respond?

Example is in chips summary here:

http://themes.trac.wordpress.org/ticket/2452

If you read from the "Review Summary" down, that's always going to be like
that, so it would be just as well if we have that hardcoded into the ticket
posts someplace easy for the end user to reference.