[theme-reviewers] [WordPress Themes] #2407: THEME: Shadow -1.1.2

Philip M. Hofer (Frumph) philip at frumph.net
Fri Jan 14 06:28:56 UTC 2011

Yes, all warnings and required need to be fixed or it will not pass again.

We would like you to think of recommended as "something you "should"" do,
but recommended's will not stop your theme from passing.

So fix the warnings and requireds, use the theme-check and other plugins to
test your code first on your dev site and upload again when you feel it will
pass.

- phil