[theme-reviewers] [WordPress Themes] #2427: THEME: LightWord - 2.0.0.6

Emil Uzelac emil at themeid.com
Fri Jan 14 00:57:33 UTC 2011

Yes, I was under the same impression as Otto that's why I didn't mention
while reviewing the theme. Now is see that this was not GPL compatible.
Trainee is (^-^")'\

*Emil Uzelac* | ThemeID | T: 224-444-0006 | Twitter:
@EmilUzelac<http://twitter.com/emiluzelac>| E:
emil at themeid.com | http://themeid.com
*Make everything as simple as possible, but not simpler.* - Albert Einstein