[theme-reviewers] [WordPress Themes] #2478: THEME: Black Queen- 1.3

Philip M. Hofer (Frumph) philip at frumph.net
Mon Jan 10 19:15:03 UTC 2011

Read my comment again, I wrote that using @import is alright.

This line:
<link rel="stylesheet" type="text/css" href="<?php print get_stylesheet_directory_uri(); ?>/css/ie.css" media="screen" />

If an end user is using a child theme, it will try to find the /css/ie.css in the child theme, instead of the main one in the parent theme, whether you have a child theme or not, if an end user has one that is what will happen.

Change that to get_template_directory_uri() and check all of the other references of get_stylesheet_directory you have to make sure they are as they should be or need to switch to get_template_directory as well.

Looking over your previous tickets: http://themes.trac.wordpress.org/query?col=id&col=summary&col=keywords&col=owner&col=status&col=resolution&keywords=~theme-black-queen&order=priority

I am not seeing anyone say that there was no need, not a single ticket there says it.