[theme-reviewers] [WordPress Themes] #2478: THEME: Black Queen - 1.3

Ford Mon fordmon at gmail.com
Mon Jan 10 18:50:49 UTC 2011

To  joshstauffer

* style.css - #content .archive-meta has no unit specified. font-size:14; *
FIXED*
*
*
*
*
** Galleries with more than three columns aren't shown correctly. Test
 [gallery columns="4"] and it breaks the gallery. The
 bq_remove_gallery_css() removes inline styling and width of 33% is coded
 in style.css. The width should vary depending on the number of
columns.  Again,
this is not possible for my theme to allow 4 columns and it's not **needed.
*
*
*