[theme-reviewers] Theme Ticket Request

Philip M. Hofer (Frumph) philip at frumph.net
Mon Jan 10 17:02:34 UTC 2011

Okay Artur,

I've assigned you this ticket: http://themes.trac.wordpress.org/ticket/2309
to review.

Once you have finished reviewing it, using the tools that are available,
theme-check, debogger, the guide and log deprecated notices;  reply back to
this thread and i'll take a look at your review and give you pointers and
approve/not approve based on your recommendation.

After that, if you are still interested in doing some more, I will assign a
few more after that;  if all looks good on your reviews Cais or Pross will
be notified and they will add you as a full reviewer based on how it's
going.

- Phil