[theme-reviewers] Article on how to create a Theme Options Page for WordPress

Edward Caissie edward.caissie at gmail.com
Thu Jan 6 13:41:38 UTC 2011

There are a few minor typos and a grammar issue or two, otherwise ... I
believe the capability should be 'edit_theme_options' versus
'manage_options' based on Justin Tadlock's discussions.

Good Read! Definitely adds more insight into the Settings API.

Cais.

PS: The first time I clicked on the link it took me to the page, every other
time I click or use the URL (copy&paste) it wants to open my feed reader ...
EAC