[theme-reviewers] [WordPress Themes] #2370: THEME: Black Queen - 1.2

Ford Mon fordmon at gmail.com
Wed Jan 5 19:34:05 UTC 2011

=> Required
 # REQUIRED: License: is missing from your style.css header.
 - Needs to display the appropriate license information in your style.css
 now, I see the License URI but needs to have which license its exactly
 referencing as well.

*Is it ok to refer URI License to this
http://www.opensource.org/licenses/gpl-license.php  *

> Theme Unit Test - CSS is overwriting the image tags width= and height=
 - tracked it down to #content img having width: auto; height: auto; remove
 those and everything in the content area will display as it should * FIXED*
*
*
* / Recommended
 # RECOMMENDED: could not find the file readme.txt in the theme, not
 required just a thought. ADDED
*