[theme-reviewers] Review Ticket 2274

Philip M. Hofer (Frumph) philip at frumph.net
Sat Jan 1 20:30:18 UTC 2011

If you could add to the ticket an explanation why the calling of RSS tickets, with automatic-feed-links that'd be great

One of the things that we've been trying to emphasis is the further explanation portion, the why and how part where we're teaching not just giving blank solid answers

i'm also not sure what you mean by public face the version of wordpress?  he has wordpress ver.  showing up in the footer?