[theme-reviewers] New version of Log Deprecated Notices

Andrew Nacin wp at andrewnacin.com
Sat Jan 1 02:30:49 UTC 2011

I've updated Log Deprecated Notices for 3.1. The current version is only
0.1-RC3, but no matter -- I'm skipping right to 0.2.

You can download the development version from here:
http://wordpress.org/extend/plugins/log-deprecated-notices/download/. I'll
be releasing it when 3.1 is released.

Most of it was just code cleanup, and a few bug fixes (in both 3.1 core, and
the plugin). The only new feature so far is that it now logs incorrect usage
of certain functions, as WordPress 3.1 now logs a few of those (we called
the helper function _doing_it_wrong(), because we can).

This is important for theme reviews in particular as it'll now flag
instances where conditional query tags (like is_page, is_feed, etc.) are
called too early.

Please provide any suggestions, bug reports and other feedback you may have.

0.2 requires WordPress 3.1. Version 0.1-RC3 will be the last release that
supports 3.0.

Thanks,
Nacin