[theme-reviewers] [WordPress Themes] Shadow, new version 1.1.4

Rashed Latif rashed.latif at gmail.com
Sun Feb 27 04:34:16 UTC 2011

Hi

I uploaded my theme and ticket number was 3024 but later i uploaded a newer
version and ticket# 3025. Some one accepted my previous ticket and closed it
as there was already a newer version. My question whats the procedure in
this situation. didn't that reviewer need to follow up the newer version?
Its already been 5 days he/she closed the previous ticket.

Thanks

On Mon, Feb 21, 2011 at 12:45 AM, <theme-reviewers at lists.wordpress.org>wrote:

> Thank you for uploading version 1.1.4 of Shadow.
>
> Feedback will be provided at http://themes.trac.wordpress.org/ticket/3025
>
> --
> The WordPress.org Themes Team

Rashed Latif