[theme-reviewers] Minified CSS

Edward Caissie edward.caissie at gmail.com
Fri Feb 18 14:24:59 UTC 2011

I'm definitely with Austin on this one ... and although still in "draft" the
codex page might be recommended when or if the discussion arises for a
specific theme.

There are several Themes that currently have very "tight" or minimized CSS
that although (barely) "human readable" do use formats that can be followed
to make modifications with ... not that I would want to make them but it's
possible.

That being said, if a Theme is submitted with CSS that is minimized to the
extent that all spacing, new lines, etc. have been removed then we may need
to address the style.css file for its GPL-compatibility and subsequent
ramifications.

Cais.