[theme-reviewers] Minified CSS

Chip Bennett chip at chipbennett.net
Fri Feb 18 13:18:42 UTC 2011

Personally, at this time, if you're going to eliminate whitespace (i.e.
"minify"), then I wouldn't even bother adding a redundant CSS file.

Bear in mind that the CSS Coding Standards found in the Codex apply to core
code, and at least at this time (and for the foreseeable future, given that
the Theme Review Team has never even brought up the matter) the core CSS
Coding Standards are not part of the Theme Review guidelines. (The same
holds true for the WordPress core PHP Coding Standards.

Chip