[theme-reviewers] Are themes restricted from adding top levelmenus in WP 3.1 rc-4

Rahul Bansal rahul.bansal at rtcamp.com
Thu Feb 17 17:11:15 UTC 2011

> Is this some virus specific to wordpress or something wrong with my system.
> I'm on MAC, I almost forgot about viruses since i moved to it 8 months back.

Netbeans has a local versioning system. May be Eclipse too has something
similar.

I remember once I accidentally "rm" a theme folder from command line only to
think that I lost my hard work of entire night.
Disappointed, I went for smoke, cursing myself for an hour.
When I returned I restarted NetBeans *(can't remember why?)* and it
magically restored entire them folder!

Talking about netbeans..
If you have included wordpress core files under your project source code
they will be monitored under local versioning and will keep coming if you
delete them from outside netbeans. Ideal way is to put wordpress in
"include" path and not in project's source code.

I believe eclipse works mostly the same way (even though it has been 4 years
I last touched eclipse)

--
Rahul Bansal | Founder & CEO | rtCamp Solutions Pvt. Ltd.
Skype: rahul286 | Twitter: @rahul286 | Web: http://rtcamp.com/