[theme-reviewers] add_theme_page()

Chip Bennett chip at chipbennett.net
Wed Feb 16 14:15:14 UTC 2011

Bavota,

While some users might need some re-training, it will ultimately benefit
them to be able to find all Theme-related settings under one Menu location
("Appearance"). Also, especially complex Theme Settings pages can be
separated by tabs - and in extremely complex situations, you could use
multiple Pages under "Appearance".

(I'm currently working with a Theme developer whose Theme has over 190
options; this developer has been able to provide a logical UI for even this
many options, while using a single Settings page, under "Appearance".)

Chip