[theme-reviewers] Why the bias?

Philip M. Hofer (Frumph) philip at frumph.net
Tue Feb 15 05:16:14 UTC 2011

Let me clarify, its usage is apparently inside the editor which makes no
difference to how it is viewed in output to the end user.  Which makes the
whole functionality of it not useful.

The post display to the end user will always be different then inside the
editor since the editor sure *(i guess)* will change the image width and if
you use add_editor_style will only match a close proximation of the output
to the end user.

Since it doesn't effect the output to the end user itself there's no real
necessity to call it having any bearance to its usage.

However, the output is effected with the video embedding.