[theme-reviewers] Question about a theme I'm submitting

Michelle Langston michellelangston at gmail.com
Sun Feb 13 22:08:16 UTC 2011

Hello, everyone!

I've just submitted a theme framework to the repository. However, the
submission form gave me a notice to add some classes (image alignment,
captions, etc) to my CSS file and re-upload. Due to the way my theme is set
up, the "style.css" file imports styles from a master CSS file in another
folder. The required classes *are* in the master css file. I'm assuming the
scanner did not pick it up because it's in a different folder.

My question is, if I received a message from the uploader telling me to add
classes to the CSS and re-submit, did you receive the theme or do I need to
submit the theme again?

By the way, the name of my theme is "Citizen Press".

Thank you so much! :)

Michelle