[theme-reviewers] Duotone 2.1

Edward Caissie edward.caissie at gmail.com
Thu Dec 29 22:46:50 UTC 2011

@Mike -

The theme went into Priority List #4 because it has not passed through the
WPTRT review queue process since it was last approved. (You can consider
July 1, 2010 as Day 1 of the WPTRT ... IIRC, it was actually a few days
before on June 25/26). This is also the most likely place to remind the
team of this, and related, "issues" as well, thanks.

Cais.