[theme-reviewers] Happy Holidays (and a few questions)

Mario Peshev mario at peshev.net
Mon Dec 26 17:15:38 UTC 2011

Hello fellow authors and reviewers - Happy Holidays! Wish you all the best
during the Christmas holidays and the next year and may the WordPress and
GPL spirits be with you.

I've been browsing this afternoon and I wanted to consult for two questions.

1) I submitted a recommendation to add .ie classes to the body tag in the
next WP release. The core guys rejected me for some reasons, but I'd be
happy to hear few more opinions or other workarounds if any -
http://core.trac.wordpress.org/ticket/19669

2) What's the recommended way of adding the style.css to the head section -
with get_stylesheet_uri() or bloginfo('stylesheet_url') ? I thought that
get_stylesheet_uri() or get_stylesheet_directory_uri() are recommended but
I noticed twentyeleven was using the latter?

All the best from Bulgaria,

Mario Peshev
Training and Consulting Services @ DevriX
http://www.linkedin.com/in/mpeshev