[theme-reviewers] more experienced feedback

Kirk Wight kwight at kwight.ca
Fri Dec 23 22:32:47 UTC 2011

Hi everyone,

I've just completed a full review of a theme (obandes, trac
#6017<http://themes.trac.wordpress.org/ticket/6017>),
for which I'd love a bit of feedback from a more experienced reviewer(s).
It has a lot going on, and I want to make sure I've dealt with the
important issues.

In particular, the theme uses a bunch of external APIs for the post
formats; I've searched the mailing list archives, and didn't find anything
explicitly banning it, but, well, it weirds me out. A look at how the
options are implemented would be appreciated too.

Happy holidays to everyone!