[theme-reviewers] Question regarding SEO/SPAM - related domains

Mario Peshev mario at peshev.net
Thu Dec 22 12:49:20 UTC 2011

To be completely honest, I don't mind these URLs at all. For one very
specific reason - no matter what the author is, what kind of business does
he/she does - there is a theme submitted to the free repository and users
can take advantage of that right.

Yet again, there is this point that says "no spam/seo seeded links" - and I
can't tell what is spam and what - no.

As Chip said - personal blog is fine. But it could be entirely spam seeded
(affiliate page) too. Or site with 'freeandpremiumwordpressthemesdotorg'
which is (somehow) clean.

Also, if my company is named after "Free WP Themes" Ltd, so this means that
everything is all set no matter of the site content. Or not?

Mario Peshev
Training and Consulting Services @ DevriX
http://www.linkedin.com/in/mpeshev
http://devrix.com