[theme-reviewers] use of constants in textdomain

Mario Peshev mario at peshev.net
Sat Dec 17 01:54:34 UTC 2011

In my opinion, James is pretty close to the real process now - there are
'deal breakers' such as SEO/SPAM links, security issues and critical visual
problems. All other required aspects are still required, but 1 or 2 only
usually can be ignored by commenting as "fix in the next release" as Chip
stated.

Mario Peshev
Training and Consulting Services @ DevriX
http://www.linkedin.com/in/mpeshev