[theme-reviewers] Getting The Review Queue Back On Track

Merci Javier mercijavier at gmail.com
Thu Dec 15 09:18:14 UTC 2011

Thank you very much Chip.

Good to hear from you. I'm all for finding ways to improve anything :-)

*RE: The Theme Review Team will no longer emphasize complete and thorough
reviews, and will instead close tickets upon observation of any non-trivial
issues
*

Just helped review a theme per
request<http://themes.trac.wordpress.org/ticket/5429#comment:4>with WP
3.3 installed and some styles from theme bled into wp-admin. This
is going to be a blocker for some themes which were submitted before WP 3.3
rolled out.
http://core.trac.wordpress.org/ticket/19510
http://wpdevel.wordpress.com/2011/12/12/use-wp_enqueue_scripts-not-wp_print_styles-to-enqueue-scripts-and-styles-for-the-frontend/

Welcome to the new full-reviewers! The more the merrier :-)

Cheers.

Mercime