[theme-reviewers] Number of Free WordPress Themes

Justin Tadlock justin at justintadlock.com
Wed Dec 14 17:18:50 UTC 2011

Yes, I submit my themes from ThemeHybrid.com to the repository.  I still
have a business built around it and am listed in the commercial themes
directory.  I just sell support services for my themes.  I'm really no
more or less commercial than the other theme businesses.  I just have a
different business model that allows me to host on the repository.