[theme-reviewers] Translation Slugs for Walkers

Sayontan Sinha sayontan at gmail.com
Fri Dec 9 20:16:11 UTC 2011

Hi,
I am trying to extend a menu walker on the admin side by adding a couple of
fields. The way the Walker_Nav_Menu class is written, I have to replicate
the methods defined in the class, then add my own code (i.e. I cannot do
things like parent::parent_method()). When I do this, I have to end up
copying things such as translated strings. What is the recommended method
for such strings? Do I leave the default (no slug) or do I add my theme's
slug to the originals?

My guess is that I have to put in my theme's slugs, but I would like to
request confirmation.

Thanks,
Sayontan.

--