[theme-reviewers] Licensing of photos used in themes

Emil Uzelac emil at themeid.com
Wed Dec 7 05:13:55 UTC 2011

That's not the only issue: ThemeURL: http://tsegwordpressthemes.com is in
violation of http://wordpress.org/about/domains/ as well as all the rest
from the same author
http://wordpress.org/extend/themes/profile/tsegseo@Otto should someone
get in touch with them or this qualifies for
suspension? (well I know that it does, however they have few Themes
in repository)

Emil

*----*
*Emil Uzelac* | ThemeID | T: 224-444-0006 | Twitter: @EmilUzelac | E:
emil at themeid.com | http://themeid.com
Make everything as simple as possible, but not simpler. - Albert Einstein