[theme-reviewers] please review my theme!

Emil Uzelac emil at themeid.com
Mon Dec 5 03:30:57 UTC 2011

Carla,

Your ticket http://themes.trac.wordpress.org/ticket/5680 was not approved.
Reviewer suggested approval. However from what I can see he did all of
the reviews prior to this and he noted that all is fixed. Ticket is
assigned, approved and live as well. Sorry for delay. Usually by keep
asking when will you review my Theme will not speed up anything, however
that in your case does not apply. If this happens again, please e-mail the
list, or note the ticket.

http://wordpress.org/extend/themes/red-nylon

Thanks,
Emil

*----*
*Emil Uzelac* | ThemeID | T: 224-444-0006 | Twitter: @EmilUzelac | E:
emil at themeid.com | http://themeid.com
Make everything as simple as possible, but not simpler. - Albert Einstein