[theme-reviewers] Change theme ownership

Justin Tadlock justin at justintadlock.com
Sun Dec 4 20:29:47 UTC 2011

Awesome.  Thanks, Otto.  I'll let you know if I run into any issues.

On a related note, do you think we'll ever move to a system that's more
like the plugin repo with its readme.txt file in the future?  I like
that you can add, remove, and/or use multiple contributors there.  It
makes management a bit easier.