[theme-reviewers] PressWork 1.0.3

Otto otto at ottodestruct.com
Tue Aug 30 15:54:30 UTC 2011

On Tue, Aug 30, 2011 at 10:42 AM, Doug Stewart <zamoose at gmail.com> wrote:
> Otto:
> Please suggest an appropriate venue, then.

There is no appropriate venue. When the theme is approved, it will get
pushed to the directory by the next person who does the sync of the
review queue with the directory. Asking for early or preferential
treatment isn't appropriate.

It's fine for special cases (critical security fixes), or if you think
that it might have been missed in the queue, but this sort of request
is becoming far too commonplace. When we have people asking about
their theme getting pushed on the same day that it got approved in the
first place, then it's gone too far.

Don't ask unless there's a really good reason to ask, basically. I'm
trying to work out a more automated approach, but we're not there yet.