[theme-reviewers] Regarding feedbacks about themes

Emil Uzelac emil at themeid.com
Thu Aug 25 04:09:23 UTC 2011

I am going little bit further, however this is only to serve you better

In functions.php you are using wp_register, there is no need to do that,
please see what can be done about that, just below yours:
http://pastebin.com/TzFvciQb this does not break anything, however it will
help you in a long run. I can see that this was partially "learned" from
http://codex.wordpress.org/Function_Reference/wp_enqueue_script and that
needs to be updated soon.

Sleekblack pagination in functions.php http://pastebin.com/Tbjcssuz is also
not needed, or at least it could be trimmed down. Simpler way of doing this
is http://pastebin.com/GLPTXkgM.

In header.php you have ?php wp_enqueue_script('jquery'); ?> not needed,
array('jquery') in http://pastebin.com/TzFvciQb will do the trick.

Also:

   - <meta http-equiv="Content-Style-Type" content="text/css" /> this is
   implied and not needed.
   - <meta http-equiv="Content-Script-Type" content="text/javascript" />
   this line as well, all browser will understand <script
   type='text/javascript>. Both are very much deprecated.

Once again none of this will cause any issues (at least not to my
knowledge).

This wasn't the way of going over the review, but... (no hate please) :)

Cheers,
Emil

----
*Emil Uzelac* | ThemeID | T: 224-444-0006 | Twitter: @EmilUzelac | E:
emil at themeid.com | http://themeid.com
Make everything as simple as possible, but not simpler. - Albert Einstein