[theme-reviewers] Regarding feedbacks about themes

Mario Peshev mario at peshev.net
Thu Aug 25 02:34:38 UTC 2011

Works for me, just installed your theme on 2 different server installations.

I suppose it's a server issue with your client. Her comment that another
theme caused a similar problem and didn't supported CSS stylesheets looks to
me like a hint to her technical background / experience, unless she tried to
run some sandbox or wiped framework of course.

I usually wish this sort of clients good luck and check their
installation/server configs. It's up to them to be reasonable or arrogant.
It's always possible that your theme could break something (even with
hundreds of thousands running themes), but the 20K installs with no negative
feedback so far are definitely positive mark in the right direction.

All the best,

Mario Peshev
freelance software developer/trainer
http://www.linkedin.com/in/mpeshev