[theme-reviewers] Question about use of core WP functions in theme

Mario Peshev mario at peshev.net
Thu Aug 11 15:04:15 UTC 2011

@Claude, good point.

By the way, since in my freelance job I have a 3rd party CMS I'm using with
the similar issue, we do use output buffering as a solution to this:

ob_start();
inner_annoying_always_echo_func();
$content = ob_get_contents();
ob_end_clean();

This is not the best practice, but aside of the buffering (speed plus) it
would affect the function in no way even after change of the implementation.

Any comments on this?

Mario Peshev
freelance software developer/trainer
http://www.linkedin.com/in/mpeshev