[theme-reviewers] Formatting functions and parsing

Chip Bennett chip at chipbennett.net
Thu Aug 11 12:57:16 UTC 2011

Mario,

The only "dummy" question is the one that remains unasked. :)

Can you provide a more specific example? Perhaps a ticket or something, that
uses the function(s) in question?

In general, though, IMHO, it is *always* preferable to use a core WP
function for content filtering and/or untrusted data
sanitization/validation.

Chip