[theme-reviewers] Once again issues with login

Mario Peshev mario at peshev.net
Wed Aug 10 12:37:19 UTC 2011

No worries, any tips are welcome. It is a not that often occuring event and
the buggy behavior duration is about 15mins but its still annoying.

sent from Android

On Aug 10, 2011 3:34 PM, "Daniel Fenn" <danielx386 at gmail.com> wrote:

Ok then my idea wouldn't be any use. I remember that one network that
I use to have access (it was a school network) there were a few
websites that wouldn't stay logged in, and the cause was that there
was some shit load-balance  system in place and the public ip address
would change. Your case is different to what I was thinking. Sorry if
I wasnt much help.

--

Regards,
Daniel Fenn