[theme-reviewers] Per-Post Layout Options

Chip Bennett chip at chipbennett.net
Tue Aug 9 18:40:50 UTC 2011

I would be amenable to making a "Framework" exception, for exactly the
reasons you mentioned. However, I would feel *far* more comfortable doing
so, if we had something in place for having *approved* Frameworks.

In the end, I definitely advocate flexibility, and educating around best
practices, at this point in time.

Chip