[theme-reviewers] Listing no-title page with month-name permalink structure

Phenomenoodle | Taryn Wallis taryn at phenomenoodle.com
Sat Aug 6 14:08:59 UTC 2011

Mario - I've had this exact same issue before too, but in my case clearing
the permalink and then letting WP regenerate it (like Chip suggested) worked
perfectly. Since your last email, have you tried with a clean install of WP
to see if the problem with your post 133 was related somehow to your
localhost install?

*Taryn Wallis*
Phenomenoodle