[theme-reviewers] WP.org theme preview

Otto otto at ottodestruct.com
Wed Aug 3 22:17:05 UTC 2011

On Wed, Aug 3, 2011 at 5:02 PM, Chip Bennett <chip at chipbennett.net> wrote:
> I don't agree with a
> unilateral, blanket statement (or action) of removing Themes based on this
> criterion.

Oh, as for this, what I really meant that if a theme breaks the
previewer, then yes, I will remove it to prevent that from happening
again. I've had to fix the thing enough times in the past, and frankly
this sort of coding style is responsible for it. It's just bad karma,
man. Obviously we're not enforcing this as a blanket rule, but man,
I'm just sick of manually fixing the previewer.

If anybody needs help with coding up this sort of thing in their
themes, I'm more than happy to help. Email me.