[theme-reviewers] Log-out bug

Mario Peshev mario at peshev.net
Tue Aug 2 15:48:39 UTC 2011

Hello, reviewers,

I was just posting a review for a theme assigned to me and clicking on
button 'Submit' refreshed the page and notified me that I have no privileges
to post. At the same time I noticed that I had been logged out of the
system. I wrote the comment again and the same thing occurred. Third time
copy-paste and submit did the work, but when I refreshed, I was logged out
again.

Dunno whether it is a bug in the system or here, but it's good to post in
case of anyone else writing a long review which gets lost at the end.

Regards,

Mario Peshev
freelance software developer/trainer
http://www.linkedin.com/in/mpeshev