[theme-reviewers] inLine #4584 advice - menu

Mario Peshev mario at peshev.net
Mon Aug 1 13:41:16 UTC 2011

OK, thanks again - few more themes with exceptional cases and I suppose that
the majority would be covered.

I'll propose a 'go' with these notes in mind.

All the best,
Mario

sent from Android

On Aug 1, 2011 4:25 PM, "Chip Bennett" <chip at chipbennett.net> wrote:

No worries; if you have questions about performing a review, feel free to
ask in the ticket, or post the question here to the mailing list. Either is
fine, so long as the final review comments are posted in the ticket.

And don't worry about any embarrassment; there is a learning curve involved
with reviewing Themes, and we are all 1) humans, and 2) volunteers. Anyone
who expects perfection is simply being unreasonable. Mistakes can and do
happen, but they can always be resolved - usually through in-ticket comment
interaction.

In any case, asking questions is ALWAYS encouraged!

Chip