[theme-reviewers] Belorussian Translations

Devin Price devin at wptheming.com
Mon Aug 1 04:12:42 UTC 2011

Anyone else getting Belorussian theme translations sent to them?  Seems
like a pretty elaborate form of link building if that's what it is.
Generally I just add the translations, but this one gives me pause.
Here was the message:

"Hi Devin,

I have made the translation of 'Portfolio Press' to Belorussian language
(it's my mother tongue).
Would you update plugin and credit me as an author, e.g.:
Belorussian provided by Galina Miklosic, <a
href="http://www.webhostinggeeks.com/">Web Geek</a>
You can contact me by email, I will call you back, if you prefer a call
instead of emails."

Devin Price<http://www.wptheming.com>
<http://twitter.com/devinsays>