[theme-reviewers] A few issues to look out for

Chip Bennett chip at chipbennett.net
Wed Apr 27 02:59:39 UTC 2011

But you can't do that if you separate 'comments' and 'pings'.

You'll likely have *two separate calls* to wp_list_comments():

wp_list_comments( 'type=comment' )

wp_list_comments( 'type=pings' )

Is this to become an invalid approach? Are we to *require* Themes to keep
pings inline with comments, just so that "type=all" can be used, in order to
support some arbitrary, non-core comment type that might or might not be
added by a Plugin?

Chip