[theme-reviewers] A few issues to look out for

Chip Bennett chip at chipbennett.net
Tue Apr 26 19:49:11 UTC 2011

I can't find that 'tweetback' is a core comment type.

According to the
Codex<http://codex.wordpress.org/Function_Reference/wp_list_comments>,
the valid types are: 'all', 'comment', 'trackback', 'pingback', or 'pings'

So, if a Theme accounts for these types, that should be sufficient. For
instance, if a Theme accounts for 'comments' and 'pings', all bases are
covered.

Chip