[theme-reviewers] Theme-Review - #3592 Notes

Philip Walton philip at philipwalton.com
Sat Apr 23 23:51:26 UTC 2011

Alina, please post your comments on Trac so the theme author can see
them. If you're not sure what to post, take a look at some of the other
tickets to get an idea of what other reviewers say.

Make sure you've done a full review of the theme so when/if the theme
author resubmits the theme, (s)he'll be aware of all the issues you've
found, not just the initial ones.

Chip has put together this guide, and I recommend taking a look if
you're unsure about anything:
http://www.chipbennett.net/2011/04/20/a-guide-to-reviewing-themes-for-the-wordpress-theme-repository/

Philip