[theme-reviewers] I need help with this review

Emil Uzelac emil at themeid.com
Fri Apr 22 21:36:19 UTC 2011

Once the widget is added the button will go away.
(To remove this Widget login to your admin account, go to Appearance, then
Widgets and drag new widgets into the Sidebar)

Anything optional and stuff that can be removed with ease do not cause any
problems, I think.

Cheers,
Emil

*----*
*Emil Uzelac* | ThemeID | T: 224-444-0006 | Twitter: @EmilUzelac | E:
emil at themeid.com | http://themeid.com
Make everything as simple as possible, but not simpler. - Albert Einstein