[theme-reviewers] get_template_part vs locate_template

Chip Bennett chip at chipbennett.net
Fri Apr 22 19:53:18 UTC 2011

And if I'm reading Cais correctly, I would say that this instance (use of
get_template_part() vs locate_template()) would be a good example of an
instance where the Codex could be edited to clarify, without any needed
discussion beforehand, if you are comfortable with providing a more detailed
explanation. (As a courtesy, you could email the list to say, "hey, I made
this change" - but several people "watch" that Codex page, so changes don't
go unnoticed, anyway. ;) )

Chip