[theme-reviewers] Using wp_enqueue_style() With IE Conditionals

Edward Caissie edward.caissie at gmail.com
Thu Apr 21 23:57:20 UTC 2011

I would say the recommendation should be to use wp_enqueue_style on
secondary et al. stylesheets leaving the standard "primary" style.css to be
continued as it is commonly found now.

Essentially, as I understood the idea, this is to better implement
conditional stylesheets more than anything else ...

Cais.