[theme-reviewers] Hooking wp_enqueue_script( 'comment-reply' ) into wp_head

Chip Bennett chip at chipbennett.net
Thu Apr 21 19:07:40 UTC 2011

I think(?) this is an edge/special-use case, because one hook,
wp_enqueue_scripts, fires inside of another hook, wp_head (if I'm
understanding things properly), and we have to hook into the process both
*before* wp_enqueue_scripts fires, but *after* the query is set up (so that
we have access to the query conditional tags).

Looking at the action hook
list<http://codex.wordpress.org/Plugin_API/Action_Reference>,
perhaps hooking into get_header or template_redirect would work (if such use
would be valid)?

I'm of course open to any better alternatives?

Chip