[theme-reviewers] Using wp_enqueue_style() With IE Conditionals

Edward Caissie edward.caissie at gmail.com
Thu Apr 21 18:50:49 UTC 2011

I agree with "recommended" for adding additional stylesheets via
wp_enqueue_style() immediately and pushing it to required with 3.2; which
seems will not be all that far off.

I would also think that example, or similar ones, should be linked to so
authors have something to work from if/when they adapt this "new" method.

Cais.