[theme-reviewers] Request to review theme

Philip Walton philip at philipwalton.com
Thu Apr 21 18:06:51 UTC 2011

Towfiq, I'm not sure exactly what you're doing, and it could very well
be that Emil solution is perfect, but be careful with overriding inline
styles with width:auto. If you're overriding it with width:100%, that's
fine, but auto is problematic.

The reason wp-caption has an inline width hard coded into it is because
valid CSS requires floated elements to have a width declared. Using
width:auto and float:left in the same rule isn't valid, so watch out for
that.

Philip